Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shame on me!

Well, the title of this post says it all. I have seriously lacked on posting new blogs this year! I can't believe I haven't posted a recipe since March. I'm so embarrassed. But I'm going to play the pregnancy card and blame my lack of blogging to my ever growing tummy and extreme lack of energy. As it turns out, growing a human while taking care of a toddler leaves me with little time and motivation to blog these days. In fact, when I do get a minute to myself, rather than blog, I usually find myself flaking out on the couch in sheer exhaustion.

However, despite my lack of blogs, I have not been quiet in the kitchen. I have still been baking away this whole time. So consequently I have a huge stash of recipes to post. Now, normally I post a short story or some explanation about my coming to the recipe before I get to the actual recipe itself when I post a blog. But since I am so behind in my posts, I figure I will just post the recipes themselves and forego the little story that normally goes with it. That way, you guys can get to cooking the good stuff and not have to wait for another year before I eventually get all the recipes posted.

Now that being said, I don't expect that I will be posting much in the coming months after I dump this stash of recipes on you now, simply because I will be having my baby in as early as two weeks. Once the baby is here, I know it will be a great victory for me just to get a shower in let alone have time and energy to blog.

So I hope you will enjoy the mountain of recipes I will be posting in the coming week or so. And I hope that I will have more for you at least by the new year. During the time of my leave, however, I still welcome any comments, suggestions, and questions you may have. Although I won't be posting much once the baby is here, I will still be checking in from time to time to see what you have to say.

Thanks and enjoy!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment